Thursday, January 24, 2008

Is it Dinner or Supper???





I call it Supper most of the time. I guess it seems if you are eating at home you are having supper.....unless you invite someone over and then you invite them for Dinner. Or if you go out to eat, you always go out for Dinner. Weird.
























....anway I made 2 bean, corn and cheese quesadillas. We did corn, refried and black beans, monterey jack/cheddar/cotija cheese on sundried tomato flour tortillas....topped off with shredded romaine, light sr. cream and salsa.

3 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Yum, that looks delicious!

Also,
Supper.. always supper.

Lora said...

Hey, How was the "Gov"?

Made your cake-I haven't got "pretty" down yet-but DELICIOUS! Everyone loved it! I put enough whipped cream on it that they didn't realize it wasn't pretty!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Lora, that can't isn't a pretty cake anyway....just tastes good but does need a little work on the face. That is why I just top off every piece w/some whipped cream, chopped macademias and strawberries.