Monday, February 4, 2008

Is It Christmas Again??????

IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Today was a good day......not only did I get super duper reading material from the usps....my King Arthur Flour order reared its head and Crate and Barrel also showed up. NOW THAT IS A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas Morning, one who still believes in Santa Claus. I absolutely LOVE the fact I can sit in front of my computer and order items without having any human contact, and then receive these items at my doorstep in 7 days. I could hole up here, in my house, like a pig in a poke ordering my wares from the convenience of my laptop with a beautiful agoraphobic glow radiating from my body. Life is good!



2 comments:

Danielle said...

Dave and I went to C&B last night to pick up a replacement mug that got destroyed by our stupid ceramic sink.

I decided to pick up Ina's coconut cupcake mix to see if it's any good. My mom's birthday is coming up, so I'll just mix that up for her. I think I might make them from the recipe the following week to compare.

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

I think CB is so reasonably priced and if you wait til sale time you get the stuff for a steal. I ALWAYS wait for sale time. LOL, I have made those cupcakes. I totally hosed mine. I picked the box up at Whole Foods on a whim and went brain dead when I cooked them and put them in cupcake liners but just put them on a cookie sheet and not inside a muffin tin........NOT A GOOD IDEA, trust me on this one. I love Ina....I have made the outrageous brownies and pecan squares ooooh and her peanut butter and jelly squares (recipe on food tv) is to DIE FOR. It makes a whole cookie sheet worth and they are sooo good.