Thursday, April 10, 2008

Autobiographical Picture Story by Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter Frosting



Wet Mixture: sour cream, buttermilk, espresso
Dry Mixture: flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt
Creamed Mixture: butter, sugar, light brown sugar, vanilla


You MUST alternate wet/dry ingredients....starting with the wet in a 3 part increment or the food po po will write your ass a ticket.

Po Po=phucking cops


Cupcake Meltdown=Emotional reaction one has when told cupcakes are not quite ready.


Going in to sunbathe for about 18 minutes on 350...rotate 1/2 way through


Yeah, pretty soon I will be getting a peanut butter facial.
*sick side note....my husband ALWAYS says "penis butter" instead of "peanut butter", what is it with men and their diks??? 41 years old and still acts like Beavis & Butthead.


Nothing but the best for me....all natural....peanuts and sea salt.


1 Peanut Butter Facial: All natural peanut butter, butter, cream, vanilla and powdered sugar



Schmear liberally all over face of the cupcake.


Dunk in Hub's Chopped Peanuts from Virgin-i-a (these are the best peanuts in the world)


Eat one cupcake........proceed


You might as well finish off the other one too.

12 comments:

Lora said...

What about a pic of the little one enjoying his cupcake after his trying wait?

Leah said...

Social D is on my iTunes right now and I'm singing along and laughing my head off at your poor child in the throws of cupcake deprivation! That is just tooo classic. I forget those days! My perfectly trained and well behaved children now wait patiently for baked goods to spring forth from the oven. Someday yours will too. hahaha!!!

Penis butter....as I've mentioned before, you are one twisted (and hilarious) ticket!! My husband is 43 and still makes the same jokes. We'll be a retirement home one day and he'll still be cracking them (huh huh, I said 'crack')!!! Oh lordy, I've been hanging around him too long. ~ Leah ;-)

amy grace said...

ooo yummers!

yes, the 'rents know about both...tattoos. the first i showed after i got it [but i had previously asked how they would feel about me getting one, they said "just don't match it with any boy's!"]. the second one my dad called and said "whatcha doing" and i said "sitting in line at the tattoo parlor..." [parlor? is that right?] and he said "oh, ame..." hahahha

actually, they both wanted one after i did it...they wouldnt be able to handle it though...

k said...

Loved it! Have to try those. I could make them for Monday night dinner with my friends who don't think I can bake (and can I? that is the very real question). Thanks.

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Lora~I didn't get a pic of that one, sorry.

Leah~Send those trained chitlins' over here please.

J*amy~my son's best friend (girl) has a cupcake tattoo on the back of her neck.

K~Just go to foodtv.com and type in peanut butter chocolate cupcakes (they are from the Barefoot Contessa). They are sooooo worth it.

RecipeGirl said...

Love the meltdown pic. That is totally what my boy would have done at that age (and maybe even now!) I gotta get me one of those cool nut chopping gadgets you have!

The cupcakes look yummy!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

RecipeGirl~I think that picture looks like all men when they don't get their way *evil laugh*

Susan @ SGCC said...

What an adorable little munchkin! I hope that one of those cupcakes cheered him up. They sure would cheer me up. They look ridiculously good!

By the way. I'm fascinated by that magnet board on your sidebar. How does it work and where did you find it?

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Sticky~you can get the retro fridge at pyzam.com

It is free

If you want to leave a msg you can press "clear" and then drag the letters, then you press save. If you want to add to a msg, you just drag the letters and add to an already saved msg and then just press save and it will keep the other msg in tact and then also leave yours. Hope that makes sense.

Cakespy said...

OK, so the cupcake meltdown pic made me laugh out loud--how funny that it closely resembles the expression on Mr. Cakespy's face when he's told the cupcakes are not ready yet. Loved the story, ADORE the cupcakes!! :-)

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Holy cow- future dr. would love them cupcakes. And so would I- they look tasty!!!!!!

Sandy said...

Mmm, save a cupcake for me! :)