Thursday, March 13, 2008

Carpet Slipper

Instead of a Brazillian Butt Implant my cheaper recommendation is to either get Brioche Assssss or Ciabatta Assssss. Either works well. My favorite bread hands down is Ciabatta.....I love making paninis out of it. But there is nothing like a bottle of olive oil and a loaf of ciabatta and yourself......standing at the island in your kitchen. Ripping off hunks of ciabatta and then drizzling with some really good EVOO. Of course, if you are standing at your island it doesn't really count because you are not sitting down to eat *wink wink*....if you know what I mean. I keep forging forward with trying to make bread on my BGE. I keep failing miserably. I went through 4 ciabatta the other day. This is what ciabatta is supposed to look like........from Carpet Slipper:



To Carpet Muncher:


*Disclaimer: MANY ciabatta were either maimed or killed during the filming of this blog.

Just in case you didn't know:Ciabatta (literally, carpet slipper because of its shape), pronounced correctly IPA: cha-BAT-ta, but often in English IPA: see-a-BAT-a,[citation needed] is an Italian white bread made with wheat flour and yeast. The loaf is somewhat elongated, broad and flattish and, like a slipper, should be somewhat collapsed in the middle. ~per wikipedia

1 comment:

Cakespy said...

Many ciabatta were maimed...oh my! I don't know, that carpet muncher doesn't look so bad to me...