Saturday, January 12, 2008

What's For Supper Tonight

Our friends The Lindsay's are coming over for Pizza Night on the Big Green Egg (BGE). I am doing Chicken Caesar Salad Pizzas on Honey Wheat Dough and Cheese Pizza's on Rosemary Dough for the kids. Blood Orange Italian Sodas topped off with some Limoncello. I really like doing pizza's with the salad on top. For the chicken caesar I marinate and grill the chicken prior with the olive oil, lemon, fennel seed marinade. Instead of sauce I coat the dough with olive oil and herbs and a small amount of parmesan, asiago and mozzarella cheese. I bake the crust in the BGE for 5 minutes. Take it out of the BGE and top it with romaine and red leaf lettuce, the sliced grilled chicken, toasted almonds and shaved parm and then a caesar dressing or dressing of your choice. They are beyond yummy!

www.recipesschmecipes.blogspot.com

No comments: