41. I have no budget for groceries.
42. I DESPISE leftovers. I can no way shape or form eat the same thing 2 days in a row for supper/dinner. I eat the same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch and that does not bother me in the least. I guess I feel dinner is my reward for eating so well during the day.
43. I once bought a yellow heirloom watermelon at Whole Foods for $12. It was THE BEST DAMN WATERMELON I ever had.
44. I so want to like wine. I hate it. It all tastes like cough medicine to me. Plus you have to sip wine. I am NOT a sipper.
45. I also can't drink a glass of milk. I think milk is disgusting. I can dunk a cookie in milk and I can eat a bowl of cereal but I CANNOT drink a glass of milk.
46. I used sugar corn pops for Holy Communion one time while pretending with my friend B.Q. when we were younger. B.Q.'s mom was the head honcho to the priest at the church we attended. B.Q.'s mom was NOT impressed. Apparently I did not get extra points for blessing the corn pops prior to imaginative play. Some people are so hard to please.
These are herbs from my window boxes on my deck. Basil, rosemary, Italian flat leaf parsley.
Very Simple Dinner...Grilled a NY strip steak and sliced it over top Penne pasta tossed w/herbs from my window boxes and sundried tomato pesto, topped off w/shaved parmesan.
Vermont Cheddar Bread from Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day. This book has changed my baking life.