1. I loathe BANANAS. I like banana things, ie: pudding, bread. If I was a CIA spy and I was captured by the enemy and they wanted me to "talk", all they would have to do is threaten me with banana torture......I would sing like a newborn bird for a worm!
2. I like MAKING homemade ice cream BUT I DON'T like eating it. My favorite ice cream is Blue Bell. I love it!
3. Hot Fudge disgusts me in every way.
4. I don't really drink. I didn't even have a margarita at my own Cinco De Mayo party.
5. I eat a Luna/Cliff bar every morning for breakfast with a small coffee and 16 oz. of water.
6. I drink a flaxmeal smoothie almost everyday for lunch.
7. I don't like yogurt.
8. I don't really care for lasagna....I like ALL of the ingredients in lasagna BUT I don't really like lasagna.
9. When I was younger I use to take the cheese off of my pizza and reassemble the
toppings back on the bread MINUS the cheese.
10. I don't like fresh mozzarella.
11. I don't really care for tomatoes anymore. I used to LOVE them. I like sauce,
salsa, canned tomatoes in my soup etc. but just don't really care for fresh tomatoes anymore.
12. I could wear cinnamon as perfume everyday. I never get sick of it. I could rub my body down w/King Arthur Flour's cinnamon filling.
13. My favorite food is Mexican.
14. My favorite Italian food is Pizza.
15. I never want popcorn or toast unless someone else makes it first, AND THEN I want it.
16. I LOVE LOVE LOVE spicy food. I lOVE Jalapenos but they don't love me.
17. I miss really good Baja Fish Tacos.
18. California Pizza Kitchen is my favorite chain restaurant.
19. I can't bring myself to eat eggplant because it is purple and oblong. It is purple and oblong but yet they call it an egg-plant. It just freaks me out.
20. I make the worlds WORST potato salad. I have tried gazillions of recipes and it is always horrible. Maybe it is because I don't really care for potato sald. I don't know.
21. I think sushi is gross and tastes like it is wrapped in black electrical tape.
22. My favorite juice is Cranberry.
23. If I never ate meat again I would be alright with it.
24. I miss going to Panera on Saturday/Sunday mornings with my hubby and kids for coffee and pastries (no Panera in LR:()
25. I love Taco Bell but NEVER eat it.
26. I love Dr. Pepper but NEVER drink it. I actually craved Dr. Pepper when I was pregnant and peanut butter but not together.
27. If you put a piece of shaved parmesan on a mini pretzel twist and put the whole thing in your mouth.....you can pretend you are eating combos when you have no combos. I love combos BUT I never eat them.
28. I hated ranch dressing when it first surfaced years ago. I still feel the same way.
29. I don't like hot drinks except for coffee. I especially dislike hot tea.
30. I love Iced Black Tea and could drink it from sun-up until sun-down, BUT I don't.
31. I like mayonnaise on hamburgers and in macaroni salad and tuna/chicken salad. Other than that it disgusts me. Miracle Whip is for losers!
32. I sooo love "everything" bagels w/cream cheese.
33. A really good crusty bread, cheese and fresh fruit is one of the best meals!
34. I am more of a "thin crust" girl.
35. I will only eat an orange if it is sliced like a wagon wheel and then you cut the wagon wheel in 1/2.
36. If I never had to grocery shop again, I would be the happiest person on the planet.
37. I salt EVERYTHING. Kosher, of course!
38. I never really ate cheese until I married my husband almost 20 years ago.
39. I used to hate cheesecake. Now it is "ok". Okay enough to eat once in awhile anyway.
40. I love Ho Ho's. I haven't had one in years. When I am lucky enough to eat a Ho Ho, I always take off and eat the chocolate coating then proceed to unroll it as best I can and then eat it.
I call this one: Man frantically trying to roll chocolate waffle cones before ever reading directions on "How To Make Waffle Cones".
Ooompa Looompa enjoying a Mother's Day Homemade Chocolate Waffle Cone filled with Blue Bell Century Sundae Ice Cream.