Saturday, December 29, 2007

The BEAST has been TAMED!!!!!!!!!! At least for now.




We sparred for a bit.........finally I won. 520 searing degrees......oooh I love the glowing coals........my seasoned pizza stone (aint she a beaute).....finely stretched dough, fresh tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, fontina, parmesan, romano and thinly sliced pepperoni. Four 9 inch beauties were created last night. They were amazing. Cooked to perfection in 4 minutes. Ever so crisp outside w/slightly chewy tenderness inside and not too thin, not too thick. Just what wet dreams are made of.......at least mine hahaha. I am soooooooo relieved I am back in control of this monster. He was making me look bad and I don't like to look bad. We are having friends over tomorrow night for PIZZA on the BGE. I will post more later. My Hubby and I are off to the Tran-Siberian Orchestra this evening. Yes, my life is rough, I know.

No comments: